Efficient and High-Quality Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
Have you recently stained your favourite sofa or your carpets have some dark marks, especially in the high-traffic areas? Do you think that it is no longer possible to expel the stains and unpleasant odour?
Thanks to the most recent cleaning innovations and high-quality cleaning solutions, the professionals at Variety Cleaning can handle any fabric and accomplish amazing results. Your upholstered furniture will seem like new again and your carpets and rugs will bring back their glamour! Our specialists are trained to use the Hot Water Extraction method as it is the most long-lasting and safe cleaning technic on the market. Not only that, but it is the most effective way of sanitising in depth your rugs, sofas and carpets. We take care indeed of the hardest spots and marks!
Variety Cleaning experts are at your disposal 7 days a week in Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey, London and Greater London to help you keep your carpets and upholstered items in tip top condition. Call us today on 020 3637 9193!
How We Do the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Step by Step
We use the most efficient method on the market –the hot water extraction– suitable for most upholstery and carpets made out of synthetic textures. This cleaning service will get rid of every one of your worries and stains. Variety Cleaning has local carpet cleaners who can perform the service at a convenient for you date and time 7 days a week. Besides, we supply everything required and supply only top-notch hardware and eco-friendly cleaning solutions. Below you can find how the cleaning process actually works
- The professional arrives at the address completely equipped.
- He begins with fibre inspection to define its sort.
- Before the genuine technique, the piece is hoovered to evacuate strong soil particles.
- Every single obvious stain and high traffic areas are pre-treated by hand with specific stain removers.
- Your item is cleaned in dept with the high temp water extraction technique and almost 95% of the moisture is extracted.
- Toward the end, your carpet or sofa is free of stains, disinfected and deodorised.
- Allow some additional time for the complete drying process which depends on the air floor of the room, the thickness of the fabric pile and type of the item.
Тhe hot water extraction is otherwise called steam cleaning or carpet shampooing , in spite of the fact that there is no genuine steam included. It works with high water pressure and the machine sprays a safe solution as shampoo in-depth of the fabric. Then it extracts almost 95% of the moisture together with all the accumulated dirt, unpleasant odours, and bacteria and your piece looks like new again. Because of that, carpets and upholstery usually take less time to completely dry and at the same time, you can use them shortly after the completion of the service. To ensure uncompromising quality our specialists will move around small and light furniture which is obstructing the cleaning process.
Useful Info About the Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
- Time for the cleaning service may vary depending on the measure and condition of the treated items.
- The complete drying process after the cleaning process can take up to 3-5 hours depending on the thickness of the fabric pile.
- Likewise the same cleaning method is used for upholstered furniture (mattress, sofa, cushions, chairs) or curtains.
- You can easily combine cleaning services in one visit and benefit from further discounts and deals – get 10% OFF for price over £100.
- Request Upholstery cleaning or Carpet cleaning with your move in cleaning or move out cleaning and you'll get 40% OFF the cost.
- We work with the main suppliers of professional detergents and equipment Prochem and Karcher.
- Upon request, we can apply a texture protector layer to prevent your items from future stains and extend their longevity.
You can discover the additional cleaning services you can combine with your carpet and upholstery cleaning. For example, Pressure washing of driveway or shining your exterior windows, After builders cleaning, Pre-tenancy cleaning (End of tenancy cleaning), Regular domestic cleaning, and One-off deep cleaning. This way you can take advantage of preferential prices and complete your cleaning venture fast and efficiently as well saving time and money.
Why You Need to Book Your Professional Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning?
Have in mind that usually letting agencies and landlords request proficient cleaning of a property that soon will be vacated. Additionally, having visible stains on the upholstered furniture and carpet is among the best reasons why tenants lose their deposit.
- Prolong the life of your upholstered furniture and floor coverings
- Sanitise them in depth from any germs, bacteria and eliminating unpleasant odours
- Prevent your family from health issues
Your Benefits from Booking Variety Cleaning for your Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Competent, well-trained and experienced carpet and upholstered technicians
- Efficient and powerful method for carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning
- Pre-treating your items with a variety of stain removers from Prochem
- Short notice appointment available
- Affordable pricing
- Applying Scotchguard protection upon request for a maximum effect and prolong life of your favoured items
The majority of the professional detergents that we use are certified and are completely safe. And even recommended for people with some allergies or sensitive to cleansers. In fact, we recommend professional cleaning of your carpets, sofas and especially high traffic areas every 6 months to avoid accumulation of dirt and germs. Your wellbeing is of the highest importance to us.
Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Prices
|Premises Type||Hot Water Extraction Cleaning|
|Flight of stairs||£35|
|Minimum charges apply|
The quote and the final price for the carpet cleaning depends on the size of the room, the fabric material, and the degree of soiling. In addition, all of our carpet cleaners are supplied with the most recent hardware, cleaning products and stain pre-treatment solutions from Prochem and Karcher. Finally, upon your request, your technician can apply a protective film avoiding future spills and spots for a small additional cost. Parking, ULEZ and congestion charge (if any) will be added on top of the final cost.
|Premises Type||Hot Water Extraction Cleaning|
|2 Seat sofa||£50|
|3 Seat sofa||£75|
|Minimum charges apply|
Variety Cleaning's prices for upholstered furniture may vary on size, type of the upholstered item, and fabric material. The price is inclusive of all necessary cleaning detergents, pre-treatment solutions and equipment. In addition, all of our skilled technicians are prepared with the most recent hardware and cleaning arrangements and stain pre-treatment solutions from Prochem and Karcher If you would like to protect your sofa, mattress or armchair from any further stains and spills we recommend applying a protective layer.Parking, ULEZ and congestion charge (if any) will be added on top of the final cost.
Frequently Asked Questions About Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Variety Cleaning's reputation relies on our work. That is the reason we do our best to satisfy our customers and provide you with high-quality cleaning service at reasonable pricing. Therefore, at Variety Cleaning, we have the right solution for you, proper equipment and well-trained specialist to provide you with a high-quality carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning service you deserve.
Contact us today on 020 3637 9193 and book your expert Carpet Cleaning and Sofa Cleaning!