Guaranteed Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning
Whether you are moving into a new house or moving out from your rental property a deep thorough cleaning is necessary. At that point, the end of tenancy cleaning is an errand that you have to complete. Especially if you want to get your full deposit back from your landlord or managing agency after the checkout report.
Every tenant needs a deep cleaning and crisply looking property from the ground to top when they move out. Supposing that you are vacating your residence, then look no further: you have discovered the most comprehensive house cleaning end of tenancy service. Our experience, know-how and the 48 hours guarantee will satisfy each landlord or a letting agency.
- End of tenancy professional cleaning with 48 hrs guarantee and recovering your deposit
- We supply only high-end equipment and professional cleaning detergents for each end of lease cleaning
- 40% OFF from the Carpet or Upholstery cost when booked together with your EOT or pre-tenancy cleaning
- Top to bottom cleaning of the whole property inclusive of free oven clean
Your Professional End Tenancy Cleaning
The End of tenancy cleaning is an efficient and effective top to bottom cleaning of the whole property like de-lime and descale, sanitise and polish the kitchen, bathroom, and the living space. Our professionals will sanitise, dust and polish all types of surfaces and areas using the most appropriate detergents.
- De-greasing of all kitchen tops and surfaces
- Disinfecting the floors depending on the surface
- Sanitising the cupboards inside and outside
- Deep cleaning of the main kitchen appliances in and out (oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, dishwashing machine, washing machine, microwave).
A thorough deep cleaning of the oven – all removable parts (without the heating element) will be soaked with a powerful solution and all the grime and build up dirt will be taken away. And that will be just absolutely free of charge.
- Deep cleaning of the bathrooms with specific detergents
- Scrubbing the tiles
- De-lime and descale of all sanitary utensils - sink, taps, bath, shower, shower screen, shower hose and head, toilet
- Polishing mirrors and glass surfaces
- Wiping cupboards and drawers in and out
- Wiping the woodwork like skirting boards, doors and door frames
- Polishing the internal windows together with the sills and frames
- Cleaning light sockets, switches and light shades
- Cleaning the cobwebs and general dusting
- Shining the mirrors and glass surfaces
- Vacuum, dust and polish the furniture, clean behind and underneath where reachable
- Dusting and wiping the radiators
- Cleaning all wardrobes, chest of drawers inside and outside
- Vacuum carpets
- Dusting and cleaning the staircase handrails and bannisters
Above all, the Variety Cleaning pros will attend every nook of the property with care and will leave it sparkling clean and refreshed.
- To avoid any missed areas all of our tenancy cleaners are following an approved checklist from the leading letting agencies
- Cleaning the most difficult to reach places in the house –behind radiators, beneath and behind furniture, the pipes in the bathrooms
- Free oven cleaning, extractor and hob cleaning as a major aspect of the post tenancy cleaning
In addition, your end the of tenancy clean isn't limited in time and our pros will remain as long as needed to complete your service to the highest cleaning standards so you can pass the checkout with a trouble. The price you get over the phone or email is fixed and it is based on regularly maintained property and the size and type of the rooms. This way you are aware in advance of the cost and there will be no hidden charges.
Upon request, our pros can perform some additional services for you like cleaning the blinds, cleaning the external windows or wall spot cleaning. For more details and rates about these services, you can always contact our friendly office staff.
Variety Cleaning's End of Tenancy Cleaners
To your guide comes the team of professionals at Variety Cleaning which will ensure your previous home is spotless once more! Thus, you get a clean and tidy house, which will amuse your landlord or the future homeowner! We work only with top of the line professional gear and tools from Prochem and Karcher and we use hypoallergenic solutions.
- Certified, reliable and skilled end of tenancy cleaners
- There is always a supervisor with the team who is inspecting the property in the beginning and at the end of the tenancy cleaning
- All cleaners at Variety Cleaning undergo constant training to improve their qualification
Furthermore, Variety Cleaning is capable to offer your comprehensive cleaning services of different sorts. Our ability in Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning, After Builders Cleaning, and One-off Deep Cleaning, is with the most extreme thoughtfulness regarding the detail.
Why Choosing Variety Cleaning for your Tenancy End Cleaning
Each property needs efficient care during the move out cleaning. Regardless of the possibility that you keep up high-cleanliness consistently, dirt and dust still find a way into the furthest nooks and crannies. Trust us – you will be amazed at how much it has gathered after some time!
- Detailed and deep end of lease cleaning of every nook and corner of your house
- Tenancy cleaning without any time restriction
- Experienced, capable and highly-qualified professional end of tenancy cleaners
- Flexible working schedule 7 days a week
- Reasonable pricing and package deals for your tenancy cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions About End of Tenancy Cleaning
In our work, we consider most vital the professional attitude, efficiently executed works and the utilisation of specific hardware and safe arrangements. To put it plainly, if you are keen on a moderate, comprehensive, guaranteed and prompt professional tenancy cleaning service – get in touch with us immediately on 020 3637 9193! For an impeccably executed End of Tenancy Cleaning, Variety Cleaning is your perfect choice!